- GENERATES POWER DAY AND NIGHT
- EASY TO INSTALL
- LIGHTWEIGHT ONLY 25 KG
- REQUIRES A POLE OF 3-4.5 INCH DIA AND ATLEAST 10-15 FT HEIGHT
- REQUIRES WELDING THE FLANGE DISC AND CIVIL WORK ON ROOFTOP
- Aluminum body and fiber glass blades, ultraviolet-proof, acid rain proof, durable to use, can stand bad weather conditions and fit for outdoor use.
- Permanent magnet rotor alternator with special stator design can effectively reduce the group torque of the generator, makes the wind turbine and generator have better matching and more reliable operation.
- One year standard product warantee, extended product warrantee available for upto 15 years
- 100% MADE IN INDIAZEROBILL
Small Wind Turbines: Powerful, Reliable & Easy To Set Up!
ENERGY. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE. Our Small Wind Turbines are powering homes, equipment and telecommunication around the world. Our patent pending design offers outstanding durability and power output Anytime, Anywhere. ZEROBILL turbines always ship with wind power generator, charge controller and storm control system to allow for easy set-up.
Start generating clean and affordable energy from your rooftop today with ZEROBILL small wind turbines Weighing less than 25 kg a ZEROBILL small turbine can be set-up without a crane or expensive special equipment. All you need is a local fabricator, who can weld a flange disc with a pole and setup that pole on your roof.
With ZEROBILL small turbine your roof, carport or other buildings become a free tower for your own energy production for next 30 years or more. Complement your grid power supply, Solar geenrator or battery inverter system with wind energy during the night and in cloudy weather.
USES: Many of our ZEROBILL small turbines are charging 12/24 V batteries – like the one at bogibeel river bridge in Assam, at an Indian Railways test site since 2018. Avoid downtimes of your equipment or reduce use of your Diesel back-up generator by incorporating wind power
Why ZEROBILL small turbine? By focusing on select models of wind turbine we are able to cut production cost per unit. Low weight and small dimensions of a single unit also allow for easy transport and installation anywhere in the world. By focusing on quality and customer service ZEROBILL has become the largest supplier of small turbines from India.